- 2006 - Law Degree (JD), University of Pavia (Italy)
- 2013 – PhD in European and Comparative Legal Studies, University of Trento (Italy).
- 2011 – Visiting PhD Student at the Brooklyn Law School, New York (USA)
- 2011 – Admission to the Italian Bar (Milan)
Legal advice and assistance both in court and out of court, including the preparation of related documents and contracts, in the following areas:
- Employment and Privacy Law
- Civil Liability and Medical Liability
- Law and New Technologies
Academic assignments & memberships
- 2009-2014 Lecturer in Biolaw at the University of Milan, Faculty of Law
- 2014-2015 Max Weber Post-Doc Fellow, European University Institute;
- 2013-2018 Member of the Ethics Committee of Istituto Neurologico Carlo Besta, Milan.
- 2015-2017 Post-Doc Fellow, European Center for Law, Science and New Technologies, University of Pavia;
- 2016-2017 Lecturer in Biolaw, University of Pavia